- 100 (Registered)
The ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership & Management programmes have been designed for individuals who have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing their abilities. They particularly support practicing team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management and managers who need to lead people through organizational change, budget cuts or other pressures. They provide a solid foundation for their role of leader / manager in a business or organisation.
The courses are delivered through a combination of online and work based learning to develop a range of leadership and management skills, both formally and through work based learning. Programmes are split into modules, each with a blend of on-line learning and practical activities. Students submit an assignment for each module, from which they receive regular feedback, and these also form the basis of their assessment. In addition, each student has a monthly tutorial session (by Skype or ‘phone) with their own dedicated management Tutor.
The Certificate builds upon and broadens the skills and knowledge gained through the Award, which acts as its first two modules. It also provides the opportunity to put these skills into practice in real life situations. The course also looks at the key skills of managing workplace projects, Understanding performance management, Improving performance of the work team, Planning and monitoring work and Understand how to lead effective meetings.
Level 3 Certificate in Leadership & Management
Credit Value 13 Credits
Duration 6 months
Attendance Method On-line delivery with coaching support
Structure • Eight modules:
• Managing workplace projects
• Understanding performance management
• Improving performance of the work team
• Planning and monitoring work
• Understanding Change in the Workplace
• Diversity in the workplace
• Understanding conflict management in the workplace
• Understand how to lead effective meetings
Assessment Assignments (8)
There are no formal entry requirements but participants will normally be either practising or aspiring team leaders with management responsibilities who are serious about developing their abilities.
What benefits might I expect from the programme?
• Gain a range of key management skills and put them into practice in your own role
• Build your leadership capabilities – motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
• Develop your leadership and management skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations
For your organisation
• Effective and confident first-line managers
• Better relationships and communication in teams
• Proven skills – to get this qualification, managers will need to show that they can transfer their new skills to their organisation
• Managers with the tools to develop their own skills and abilities
• Achievement of their aims
• Progression towards their visions
• Accredited Prior Learning
This programme offers participants the opportunity to gain recognition, formal credit and exemptions for learning acquired prior to enrolling. If you are awarded credit for prior learning you have the opportunity to complete the course sooner and also reduce the cost of your learning. For further details please contact us.
Successful learners can progress to a range of qualifications, including:
• ILM Level 5 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Leadership & Management
For information on any aspect of the programme or to make an application, contact 0330 221 0527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Curriculum is empty