- 50 (Registered)
This qualification recognised by the Institute of Leadership & Management is aimed at project managers, department heads, other practicing middle managers and those preparing for senior management roles. The course will develop core managerial techniques in order to drive better results and also enhance your ability to lead and contribute to the success of your organisation.
In order to achieve this ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management you will need to complete three units. Each unit will be assessed by an assignment that you will complete in your own time that will develop and demonstrate your knowledge and understanding in that unique area. You can then add extra units to achieve the Diploma.
Credit Value: 13 – 39 Credits
Structure: Our course is made up of 3 Level 5 units with further detail given below:
The first unit will be:
8607-522 Becoming an Effective Leader
For the other units you can chose to complete any two of the following:
• 8607-501 Managing Improvement
• 8607-504 Leading Innovation & Change
• 8607-510 Managing for Efficiency & Effectiveness
• 8607-511 Managing Projects in the Organisation
• 8607-520 Assessing own Leadership Capability & Performance
Each of the 3 units will require the learner to complete a 2500 word piece of written work to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding that area of Leadership & Management.
Benefits for individuals
• Use core management techniques to drive better results
• Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
• Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management
• Benchmark your managerial skills
• Raise your profile in your organisation.
Benefits for employers
• Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management to foster business improvement
• Engage middle managers with training and development – this qualification is designed to provide clear, measurable benefits to career-minded professionals
• Customise this qualification to your development needs.
The qualifications are made up of a broad range of units covering skills in six core areas – working with people, managing yourself and personal skills, providing direction, facilitating innovation and change, achieving results, and using resources. The flexibility in unit choice allows the qualification to be tailored to meet the needs of the individual and employer.
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications including:
ILM Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management
• We also offer a range of Strategic management and other professional courses that would enhance your management profile and abilities.
Need more information?
For more information on the ILM Level 5 Qualifications in Leadership & Management visit the ILM Website or view the ILM Qualification Card.
Curriculum is empty