- 20 (Registered)
This qualification recognised by the Institute of Leadership & Management is aimed at project managers, department heads, other practicing middle managers and those preparing for senior management roles. The course will develop core managerial techniques in order to drive better results and also enhance your ability to lead and contribute to the success of your organisation.
Credit Value: 37 Credits
Structure: Our course is made up of approximately 7-8 units with further detail given below:
The first unit will be:
• 8607-522 Becoming an Effective Leader
Then we would recommend including at least half of the following units (more if you wish):
• 8607-501 Managing Improvement
• 8607-504 Leading Innovation & Change
• 8607-510 Managing for Efficiency & Effectiveness
• 8607-511 Managing Projects in the Organisation
• 8607-519 Developing and Leading Teams to Achieve Organisational Goals and Objectives
• 8607-520 Assessing own Leadership Capability & Performance
In order to achieve the Diploma you will need to accumulate 37 Credits, take a look at the ILM Qualification Card for more details.
For each unit will require the learner to complete a 2500 word piece of written work to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding that area of Leadership & Management.
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is designed for project managers, department heads, and other practising middle managers. Develop your skills and experience, improve your performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
Benefits for you
• Use core management techniques to drive better results
• Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
• Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management
• Benchmark your managerial skills
• Raise your profile in your organisation
Impact for your employer
• Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management, to foster business improvement
• Engage middle managers with training and development – this qualification is designed to provide clear, measurable benefits to career-minded professionals
• Customise this qualification to your development needs
Successful learners can progress onto higher level qualifications or we also offer a range of online Project Management courses that would further enhance your Management profile and abilities.
Need more information?
For more information on the ILM Level 5 Qualifications in Leadership & Management visit the ILM Website or view the ILM Qualification Card.
Curriculum is empty