- 100 (Registered)
About this course
In this Strategic Management course, you will develop a strong understanding of how organisations develop and compete by learning about important analytical approaches that underlie s strategic developments and applications.
This course will explore how a business or organisations views themselves in the context of their environment.
This course aims to equip you with a good understanding of:
• Introduction to Strategic management.
• Analyzing the strategic environment, capability, purpose and cultural basis of strategy.
• Marking Strategic choices at the business, corporate and international level.
• Resourcing for strategic development
• Managing strategic change.
Week 1: Introduction to Strategic management.
Week 2: Analyzing the strategic environment, capability, purpose and culture.
Week 3: Making Strategic choices at the business, corporate and international level.
Week 4: Resourcing for strategic development
Week5: Managing strategic change.
For information on any aspect of the programme or to make an application, contact 0330 221 0527 or email email@example.com .
Curriculum is empty